12 September 2012 – 13:00-15:00 – Room XXI, Palais des Nations
A collaboration between the Permanent Missions of Finland, Morocco, Peru, Portugal, Spain and Thailand and the NGO CSW Geneva.
- Ms. Laura DUPUY LASSERRE, President of the Human Rights Council (Chair, Moderator)
- Ms. Kyung-wha KANG, UN Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights (Opening statement)
- Ms. Magdalena SEPULVEDA, UN Special Rapporteur on Extreme Poverty
- Mr. Niklas BRUUN, Member of the CEDAW Committee
- Ms. Ruth Abril Sttoffels, Professor of International Law and International Relations, specialised in gender issues, Cardenal Herrera CEU University
- Ms. Nyaradzai GUMBONZVANDA, President of the NGO Committee on the Status of Women and General Secretary of YWCA